Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SPRAWLING LOWSET HOME - 870m² - PEACEFUL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A superb combination of light filled living and contemporary style, this deluxe residence provides a relaxed family retreat with elegant interiors and private outdoor space. It enjoys a peaceful locale within minutes to train stations, bus stops, shopping centres and schools.
This fully air-conditioned residence offers a ultra spacious open plan design including formal and informal living, four generous built in bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms (renovated ensuite to main), a stunning entertaining area laced with sandstone tiles overlooking the salt/magnesium sparkling in-ground pool all positioned upon a massive 870m2 manicured block.
- Generous open plan design including formal/informal living
- Massive 870m2 manicured block
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Solar power system including 12 panels
- Ultra private entertaining area laced with sandstone tiles
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins
- Sparkling in-ground salt/magnesium pool
- Third 'off street' covered parking space
- Two well-appointed bathrooms (renovated ensuite to main)
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
870m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.