SHED, SIDE ACCESS & POOL ON 2048m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated within the St. James's Park estate, this well maintained single owner home offers a family friendly low-set floorplan. The recently renovated kitchen includes 2-pac finishes and stainless steel appliances. Separate formal and informal living areas feature cathedral ceilings and bay style windows for added space and natural light. An additional living area can also be converted to a fifth bedroom.
The 2048sqm block has generous side access to the fully fenced back yard. The in-ground pool is overlooked by the kitchen & living areas and also features a covered gazebo. The 6m x 6m tri-steel shed has double roller door access & is powered.
- Low-set 4 bedroom home on 2048sqm
- Built in robes to all bedrooms & en-suite to master
- Recently renovated kitchen with 2-pac & stainless steel appliances
- Pyrolytic Oven & Zip instant boiling/filtered water tap
- Separate formal & informal living & dining areas
- Additional living area can be converted to 5th bedroom
- Double lock up garage with adjoining car/boat/caravan port
- Extra depth in garage for storage
- Fully fenced rear yard
- In-ground pool with covered gazebo
- Cathedral ceilings to living areas
- 6m x 6m powered tri-steel shed
- Split system air-conditioning to 2 bedrooms and living area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2,048m² / 0.51 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.