OUTSTANDING VALUE - WATERFRONT QUEENSLANDER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Ideally positioned in a quite, secluded location on a massive 1750m2 block of waterfront land this charming Queenslander style home offers a very rare opportunity. From the moment you arrive and notice the stunning street appeal of this classic home positioned high behind the white picket fence you will be in love. Boasting stunning water views, spectacular raised ceilings, polished timber floorboards, open plan living areas and full wrap around verandas you will be the envy of your friends.
- Secluded 1750m2 block with approx 30m of water frontage
- Multiple large sheds including a huge six car shed (9m x 12m approx)
- Stunning water views
- Raised ceilings throughout
- Stunning polished timber floorboards
- Multiple open plan living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Full wrap around verandas
- Solar hot water
- Solar panels with 3.1kw inverter
- Air conditioning
Call TODAY to arrange your viewing, before it's too late. Classic Queenslander style homes with full wrap around verandas are extremely rare, particularly when positioned on the waterfront!
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
1,750m² / 0.43 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.